Are you a Hong Kong citizen traveling to Vietnam? If yes, this write-up will be useful for you with all information about Vietnam Visa On Arrival for Hong Kong citizens.
Do Hong Kong Passport Holders Need A Visa To Go To Vietnam?
Yes! Hong Kong citizens are required to apply for a Visa to enter Vietnam (both of Tourism and Business purposes).
How Long Can US Citizens Stay In Vietnam?
Hong Kong citizen can stay up to 90 days with Tourist Visa or Business Visa.
What Is The Easiest Way To Get Vietnam Visa For Hong Kong Citizen?
After more than 10 years, Vietnam Visa On Arrival has become the most used way to get Vietnam Visa by travellers all over the world. Applicants can get Vietnam Visa by filling the form online without sending passport or any document.
How Long Does It Take To Get Vietnam Visa On Arrival?
The normal processing takes 1 working day to issue Tourist Visa and 3 to 5 working days to get Business Visa. It much faster than getting Visa at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate.
In addition, you can get the Visa Letter within 30 minutes in Emergency/Urgent case.
Vietnam Visa On Arrival Procedures
The application for Vietnam visa is done 100% online. What you need is a computer/ laptop or just a mobile phone connected to the Internet and following 3 simple steps below:
- 1st: Filling the application form and pay for the Visa fees
- 2nd: Receiving the Vietnam Visa Approval Letter via email and print it out.
- 3rd: Using the Approval Letter to get Visa Stamp at Vietnam airport upon arrival.
Vietnam Visa On Arrival Fees
There are 2 types of Vietnam Visa Fees you must aware before applying a visa on arrival SERVICE FEE and STAMPING FEE:
- Service fee: This is the fee that the applicants have to pay for us in order to process the visa approval letter for applicants to get Vietnam visa stamp at the airports in Vietnam.
- Stamping fee: The applicants need to pay Stamping Fee for Immigration Department ( we receive nothing in this part). You can pay this fee in cash upon arrival or paying online for us when you fill the application form.
Both of Service Fee and Stamping Fee are different depending on your Visa term. To check for the exact fee, please click here: https://visaagent.org
*Note: Vietnam Visa On Arrival is only valid at Hochiminh, Hanoi, Danang, Camranh, Phuquoc airports. In order to enter Vietnam without a problem, your passport must be valid for 6 months with at least 2 blank pages.