A Vietnam Visa is required for most foreigners to enter and exit Vietnam. So, can I get Vietnam visa at airport? Yes, you can because Vietnam Visa On Arrival is totally legally and has been approved since 2012.
What Is Vietnam Visa On Arrival?
Vietnam Visa On Arrival (also known as Vietnam landing visa, or Vietnam airport visa) is a convenient alternative way to obtain valid permission to visit Vietnam. The applicants apply online via the website to get the Vietnam Visa Approval Letter via email, then they use that letter to enter Vietnam through the international airports.
Is Vietnam Visa on Arrival Legitimate?
Getting Vietnamese visa on arrival is a 100% legal process. The authorized visa approval letter is granted by Vietnam Immigration Department. It acts as official permission that allows you to board the airplane and get visa stamped onto passports at Vietnam international airports.
- Ordinance on entry, exit, and residence of foreigners in Vietnam
- Government’s Decree No. 21/2001/ND-CP
- Joint Circular No. 04/2002/TTLT/BCA-BNG
Many centers supply this service to simplify travelers’ arrival and save their time.
Which airports that Visa on Arrival is valid?
Obeys to the Vietnam Immigration law, passengers can collect visa sticker by Visa on Arrival method at Ho Chi Minh (Tan Son Nhat), Hanoi (Noi Bai), Danang and Camranh (Nha Trang) airports.
Types of Vietnam Visa at the airport
In general, the most popular types of Vietnam visa include tourist visa (DL), business visa (DN), working visa (LĐ), and student/internship visa (DH). But a visa on arrival is available for only:
How Long Does It Take To Get Vietnam Visa On Arrival?
The normal processing takes 1 working day to issue Tourist Visa and 3 to 5 working days to get Business Visa. It much faster than getting Visa at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate.
In addition, you can get the Visa Letter within 30 minutes in Emergency/Urgent case.
Vietnam Visa On Arrival Procedures
The application for Vietnam visa is done 100% online. What you need is a computer/ laptop or just a mobile phone connected to the Internet and following 3 simple steps below:
- 1st: Filling the application form and pay for the Visa fees
- 2nd: Receiving the Vietnam Visa Approval Letter via email and print it out.
- 3rd: Using the Approval Letter to get Visa Stamp at Vietnam airport upon arrival.
Vietnam Visa On Arrival Fees
There are 2 types of Vietnam Visa Fees you must aware before applying a visa on arrival SERVICE FEE and STAMPING FEE:
- Service fee: This is the fee that the applicants have to pay for us in order to process the visa approval letter for applicants to get Vietnam visa stamp at the airports in Vietnam.
- Stamping fee: The applicants need to pay Stamping Fee for Immigration Department ( we receive nothing in this part). You can pay this fee in cash upon arrival or paying online for us when you fill the application form.
Both of Service Fee and Stamping Fee are different depending on your Visa term. To check for the exact fee, please click here: https://visaagent.org
Why Vietnam Visa upon Arrival?
After more than 10 years, Vietnam Visa On Arrival has become the most used way to get Vietnam Visa by travelers all over the world by these advantages:
- Fast: In Emergency case, passengers can get Vietnam Visa Letter within 30 minutes
- Convenient and safe: No hard documents and passports sent off. Just minimal information required. Things will be done online.
- Low cost: It is rather cheap compared with other forms of getting a visa for Vietnam.